Podcast for Free Software Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Free Software blog now has a podcast.
I have used the Talkr website to publish my RSS feeds as podcasts as well. You can listen to the podcasts by clicking on the link "Listen to this article" after every post. Or you can subscribe to the podcast by using a software. It automatically downloads the podcasts and plays them for you.
I would suggest iPodder for managing your podcasts as it is a free software and is available for Windows 2000/XP, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux.

comments links to this post Listen to this article Listen to this article

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Dave II said...

I see that you have found our product at Talkr.com! My name is Dave and I am the Director of Network Development for Talkr. As a blogger, I know how influencial we can be and that all of us have opinions to share. For that reason, I would love to get some

feedback from you on what you think of the service.

Please drop me a line so we can start talking. Anything you have to share would be great. Sound quality, advertising, or any other

suggestions you may have!

Regards,

Dave
dliloia@talkr.com
Director of Network Development
Talkr.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Previous Posts


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

  • Subscribe to Free Software Blog
  • Google
Reader
  • Subscribe in Yahoo
  • Subscribe
in Bloglines
  • Link to Podcast

(RSS feed) for this blog
    Computers Blog Top Sites
  • Computers Blogs by Indian Bloggers
  • BLogstreet Profile

Sponsors